Recently, the internationally renowned publisher Wiley published the 2018-2019 TOP DOWNLOADED PAPER of its database. 7 papers from Ye Zhou’s group are recognized as Wiley 2018-2019 TOP DOWNLOADED PAPER. The list is as follows.
1. Y. Ren, X. Yang, L. Zhou, J.-Y. Mao, S.-T. Han* and Y. Zhou,* Recent Advances in Ambipolar Transistors for Functional Applications, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2019, 29, 1902105.
2. Z. Wang, S.-R. Zhang, L. Zhou, J.-Y. Mao, S.-T. Han,* Y. Ren, J.-Q. Yang, Y. Wang, Y. Zhai and Y. Zhou,* Functional Non-Volatile Memory Devices: From Fundamentals to Photo-Tunable Properties, Phys. Status Solidi RRL 2019, 13, 1800644.
3. S.-R. Zhang, L. Zhou, J.-Y. Mao, Y. Ren, J.-Q. Yang, G.-H. Yang, X. Zhu, S.-T. Han,* V. A. L. Roy* and Y. Zhou,* Artificial Synapse Emulated by Charge Trapping‐Based Resistive Switching Device, Adv. Mater. Technol. 2019, 4, 1800342.
4. G. Ding, Y. Wang, G. Zhang, K. Zhou, K. Zeng, Z. Li, Y. Zhou,* C. Zhang, X. Chen and S.-T. Han,* 2D Metal-Organic Framework Nanosheets with Time-Dependent and Multi-Level Memristive Switching, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2019, 29, 1806637.
5. J.-Y. Mao, L. Zhou, X. Zhu, Y. Zhou* and S.-T. Han,* Photonic Memristor for Future Computing: A Perspective, Adv. Opt. Mater. 2019, 7, 1900766.
6. Y. Ren, C.-L. Chang, L.-Y. Ting, L. Zhou, J.-Y. Mao, S.-R. Zhang, H.-H. Chou,* J.-Q. Yang, Y. Zhou* and S.-T. Han,* Flexible Pyrene/Phenanthro[9,10-d]imidazole-based Memristive Devices for Mimicking Synaptic Plasticity, Adv. Intell. Syst. 2019, 1, 1900008.
7. L. Zhou, J. Mao, Y. Ren, S.-T. Han,* V. A. L. Roy* and Y. Zhou,* Recent Advances of Flexible Data Storage Devices Based on Organic Nanoscaled Materials. Small 2018, 14, 1703126.
（Six of these papers have been selected as cover papers in their journals.）