Ph.D., Associate Researcher
Address：Room 400-3, Zhi-Teng Building, Shenzhen University, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 518060
9/2012—7/2017, China Agricultural University, Plant Protection, Ph.D.
9/2008—6/2012, Zhengzhou University, Chemistry, Bachelor.
7/2019-Now, Associate Researcher, Institute for Advanced Study Shenzhen University,
8/2017-6/2019, Post-doc, College of Electronic Science and Technology, Shenzhen University
The novel 2D materials based memory devices and the application in artificial synapse.
The application research of the negative photoconductive effect and artificial synapse based on two-dimensional metal-organic frameworks materials, 01/2020—12/2022, National Natural Science Foundation of China, PI
2017 Outstanding Doctoral Dissertations of Plant Protection College China Agricultural University
2015-2016 National Scholarship for Graduate Student (Doctor)
1. Ding, G., Y. Wang, G. Zhang, K. Zhou, K. Zeng, Z. Li, Y. Zhou, C. Zhang, X. Chen, and S.-T. Han, 2D Metal-Organic Framework Nanosheets with Time-Dependent and Multilevel Memristive Switching. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2019. 29(3): 1806637.
2. Ding, G., K. Zeng, K. Zhou, Z. Li, Y. Zhou, Y. Zhai, L. Zhou, X. Chen, and S.T. Han, Configurable multi-state non-volatile memory behaviors in Ti3C2 nanosheets. Nanoscale, 2019. 11(15): 7102-7110.
3. Tang, J., G. Ding, J. Niu, W. Zhang, G. Tang, Y. Liang, C. Fan, H. Dong, J. Yang, J. Li, and Y. Cao, Preparation and characterization of tebuconazole metal-organic framework-based microcapsules with dual-microbicidal activity. Chem. Eng. J., 2019. 359: 225-232.
4. Ding, G., W. Zhang, Z. Zhang, D. Guo, G. Tang, Y. Li, J. Li, and Y. Cao, A mechanistic study of geminal dicationic ionic liquids as mobile phase additives for improving the separation performance of high-performance liquid chromatography. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2017. 409(19): 4581-4592.
5. Ding, G., D. Guo, W. Zhang, P. Han, D. Punyapitak, M. Guo, Z. Zhang, B. Wang, J. Li, and Y. Cao, Preparation of novel auxinic herbicide derivatives with high-activity and low-volatility by me-too method. Arab. J. Chem., 2016.
6. Ding, G., D. Li, J. Qin, J. Zhu, B. Wang, Q. Geng, M. Guo, D. Punyapitak, and Y. Cao, Development and validation of a high-performance liquid chromatography method for determination of ractopamine residue in pork samples by solid phase extraction and pre-column derivatization. Meat Sci., 2015. 106: 55-60.
7. Ding, G., D. Li, Y. Liu, M. Guo, Y. Duan, J. Li, and Y. Cao, Preparation and characterization of kasuga-silica-conjugated nanospheres for sustained antimicrobial activity. J. Nanopart. Res., 2014. 16(11).
8. Ding, G., Y. Liu, B. Wang, D. Punyapitak, M. Guo, Y. Duan, J. Li, and Y. Cao, Preparation and characterization of fomesafen ionic liquids for reducing the risk to the aquatic environment. New J. Chem., 2014. 38(11): 5590-5596.