Master Research Assistant
2013, HuaZhong Agriculture University, Microbiology, Master.
2010, Chutian College HuaZhong Agriculture University, Bioengineering, Bachelor
2015.06-2020.06, Center for microalgal biotechnology and biofuels, Research Assistant
2013.11-2015.05, Wuhan Zhong Tai BioTech Co., Ltd. Research Specialist Staff
2018, Outstanding employees of the year 2018, Center for microalgal biotechnology and biofuels
2014, Outstanding employees of the year 2014, Wuhan Zhong Tai BioTech Co., Ltd
CRISPR / cpf1 RNP gene editing technology in microalgae synthetic biology and identification and evaluation of high quality algae species.
CRISPR / cpf1 RNP method is to transfer cpf1 protein and gRNA into microalgae after forming a complex in vitro. It is a more ideal gene editing system because of its higher gene editing efficiency, lower Miss target effect, and no risk of DNA integration. This DNA free plant genome editing method can avoid the potential risk of integrating exogenous DNA fragments into the genome and help to realize safer microalgae transgenic products to microalgae synthetic biology and identification and evaluation of high quality algae species.
1. Research and development of microalgae biotechnology and Bioenergy，10/2013/10-10/2017, Project entrusted by enterprise, Research Assistant
2. Oil production mechanism and genetic improvement of microalgae, 01/2015-12/2017, National Development and Investment Corporation, Research Assistant
3. Genetic improvement and breeding of oil producing microalgae, 01/ 2015-06/2017, National Development and Investment Corporation, Research Assistant
4. Development of new protein source and high efficiency feed for aquaculture animals, National Natural Science Foundation of China, key project of National key R & D plan"Scientific and technological innovation of blue granary", Research Assistant
Publications and Patents:
1. Yi Xin, Chen Shen, Yiting She, Hong Chen, Cong Wang, Li Wei, Kangsup Yoon, Danxiang Han, Qiang Hu, and Jian Xu* .Producing Designer Triacylglycerols with Customized PUFA Profile in Industrial Microalgae.Molecular Plant. 2019, 12, 474-488(IF=12.744)
2. Zhen Zhang, Zhongming Zhang, Hong Chen, Jin Liu, Chang Liu, Changsong Zhao, Muhammad Ali, Fan Liu, and Lin Li*. Surface Mn(II) oxidation actuated by multicopper oxidase of a soil bacterium leads to the formation of manganese oxide minerals. Scientific Reports，2015(IF=4.576)
3. Zhiyong Wang, Jieping Wang, Jin Liu, Hong Chen, Mingshun Li and Lin Li* . Mechanistic insights into manganese oxidation of a soilborne Mn(II)-oxidizing Escherichia coli strain by global proteomic and genetic analyses. Scientific Reports. 2017(IF=4.576)
4. Weihong Yang, Zhen Zhang, Zhongming Zhang, Hong Chen, Jin Liu, Muhammad Ali, Fan Liu and Lin Li*. Population Structure of Manganese-oxidizing Bacteria in Stratified Soils and Properties of Manganese Oxide Aggregates under Manganese- Complex Medium Enrichment”. PLoS One. 2013, 8, e73778(IF=3.226)