Address: Room717, Institute for Advanced Study,Shenzhen University,Nanshan District Shenzhen,Guangdong,China 518060
1. B.S. Mathematics, Jinan University, 2008-2012.
2. Mphil. Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2012-2014.
3. Ph.D. Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2014-2018.
1. ARC Research Associate, University of Adelaide, 2018.06-2020.06
2. Assistant Researcher, Southeast University, 2020.11-2022.09
3. Assistant Professor, Shenzhen University, Institute for Advanced Study, 2023.01-present.
Floer homology and its applications in symplectic geometry.
1. The 1st Prize of the 3rd China Undergraduate Mathematics Competition in Guangdong Region 10/2011.
2. High level personnel project of Jiangsu Province 2021. Grant numbers: JSSCBS20210059
National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars. Grant number：12201106.
Project title：Spectral invariants of Floer homology and its applications on the group of Hamiltonian symplecticmorphisms. Funding：Three hundred thousand yuan. Starting and ending date：2023.01-2025.12.
1.G. Chen, On cobordism maps on periodic Floer homology, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 21 (1) 1-103, 2021.
2.G. Chen, Cobordism maps on periodic Floer homology induced by elementary Lefschetz fibrations. Topology Appl. 302 (2021), Paper No. 107818, 23 pp.
3.G. Chen, Local behaviour of sequences of three-dimensional generalised monopoles. manuscripta math. (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00229-022-01395-x
4.G. Chen, Closed-open morphisms on periodic Floer homology, arXiv:2111.11891, 2021. (Submitted)
5.G. Chen, On PFH and HF spectral invariants, arXiv:2209.11071, 2022. (Submitted)