PhD., Post doctor
Address: Shenzhen University
2019, Nanjing Agricultural University, Environmental pollution control engineering, Doctor
2015, Shandong Agricultural University, Microbiology, Master
2012, Beihua University, Bioscience, Bachelor
2020.01—2018.09, Institute of Advanced Studies, Shenzhen University, Post doctor
1. Environmental indication of novel contaminants such as antibiotics in soil and water by biosensors
2. Effects of colonization of vegetable root surface bacteria on pollutant migration and transformation in soil
3. Applied genomics to research the structural and functional diversity of microbial communities in polluted environments
1, National Natural Science Foundation, no, 31770549, Mechanism and efficiency optimization of reducing PAHs contamination by using root surface functional bacterial biofilm, 2018-01-2021-12, 600,000 Yuan, In research, Participation。
2, National Natural Science Foundation, no, 41771523, Inoculation function the efficacy of endophytic bacteria in reducing PAHs contamination in leafy vegetables and its physiological, biochemical and molecular mechanisms, 2018-01-2021-12, 630,000 Yuan, In research, Participation。
(1) Ma Zhao; Liu Juan; Li Hui; Zhang Wei; Williams Mark A; Gao Yanzheng*; Gudda Fredrick Owino; Lu Chao; Yang Bing; Waigi Michael Gatheru; A fast and easily parallelizable biosensor method for measuring extractable tetracyclines in soils, Environmental Science & Technology, 2020, 54(2): 758-767.
(2) Chen Shuang#; Ma Zhao#; Li Shunyao; Waigi Michael Gatheru; Jiang Jiandong; Liu Juan; Ling Wanting*; Colonization of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon -degrading bacteria on roots reduces the risk of PAH contamination in vegetables, Environment International, 2019, 132: 105081.
(3) Ma Zhao; Liu Juan; Dick Richard P.; Li Hui; Shen Di; Gao Yanzheng*; Waigi Michael Gatheru; Ling Wanting; Rhamnolipid influences biosorption and biodegradation of phenanthrene by phenanthrene-degrading strain Pseudomonas sp. Ph6, Environmental Pollution, 2018, 240: 359-367.
(4) Ma Zhao; Cui Fangyuan; Gao Xia; Zhang Jianjun; Zheng Lan; Jia Le*; Purification, characterization, antioxidant activity and anti-aging of exopolysaccharides by Flammulina velutipes SF-06, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 2015, 107(1): 73-82.
(5) Ma Zhao#; Zhang Chen; Gao Xia#; Cui Fangyuan; Zhang Jianjun; Jia Mengshi; Jia Shouhua*; Jia Le*; Enzymatic and acidic degradation effect on intracellular polysaccharide of Flammulina velutipes SF-08, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2015, 73: 236-244.
Conferences and Presentations:
(1) 2017.10, The 7th national symposium on agricultural and environmental science, Guiyang, Guizhou, China, Youth report: Rhamnolipid influence the biosorption and biodegradation of Ph6.
(2) 2018.11, International Workshop on Soil Health, Nanjing, China, Oral presentation: A Fast and High-throughput Method to Detect Tetracyclines in Soils by Whole-cell Biosensors.
(3) 2019.10, International Workshop on Organic Pollutants in Agro-environments, Nanjing, China, Oral presentation: A Whole-Cell Biosensor Paper Strip to Semi-quantify Tetracyclines.