2020, Jilin University, Condensed Matter Physics, Ph.D.
2007, Jilin University, Physics, Bachelor
2019, Academic achievements scholarship for graduate student
2014, Fundamental graduate student scholarship
My research interests are first principles calculation, electron-phonon coupling, and thermal/electrical transport in materials. Combining these subjects together, we can find some important topics.
1. Investigate the intrinsic resistivity of metals by first principles calculation and help finding the novel application of materials in a theoretical way.
2. Search high performance thermoelectric materials via first principles calculation. Help the development of thermoelectric materials.
3. Find the underlying physical mechanism of thermal Hall Effect through first principles calculation, then promote settling the argument on this problem.
Publications and Patents: (APA format will be better)
1. Liu, Z., Zhu, M., & Zheng, Y. (2019). Fermi surface nesting and intrinsic resistivity of beryllium: First-principles calculations. Physical Review B, 100(4), 045145. (IF = 3.575)
2. Liu, Z., Zhu, M., & Zheng, Y. (2019). First-principles calculations on the intrinsic resistivity of borophene: anisotropy and temperature dependence. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 7(4), 986-997. J. Mater. Chem. C, 7:986–997, 2019 (IF = 7.059)
3. Guo, F., Liu, Z., Zhu, M., & Zheng, Y. (2019). Effects of uniaxial tensile strain on the electron–phonon scattering limited carrier mobility in an n-type monolayer MoS2 at room temperature: first-principles calculations. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 31(29), 295502. (IF = 2.707)
4. Guo, F., Liu, Z., Zhu, M., & Zheng, Y. (2019). Electron–phonon scattering limited hole mobility at room temperature in a MoS2 monolayer: first-principles calculations. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 21(41), 22879-22887. (IF = 3.430)