Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Institute for Advanced Study
College of Physics and Optoelectronic Engineering
Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org,
Address: Room S314, Huiyuan Building, Shenzhen University, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, 518060, Guangdong, China
2020: Ph.D.; School of Optics and Photonics, Beijing Engineering Research Center of Mixed Reality and Advanced Display, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, 100081, China. Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, 100190, China
2016: Master in Physics; Hazara University, Pakistan.
2012: Bachelor in Physics; Hazara University, Pakistan.
2021.04-Present, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute for Advanced Study, Shenzhen University, China.
2021, Outstanding Reviewer Award from AEIC, WIELY, IOP, Elsevier, EDP.
2020, Peer reviewed journal Articles (Semiconductor Science and Technology)
2019 Excellent student award by the Beijing Institute of Technology.
2016, Awarded fully funded Chinese Government Scholarship for PhD Studies
Research on highly efficient and stable perovskite solar cells
Semiconductors & Photodetector Devices
Novel fabrication techniques for energy devices
Publications and Patents:
1. Khan, Ubaid, Tahseen Iqbal, Abdur Rauf, Rongguang Wu, Mehreen Khan, and Qudrat Ullah Khan. "Incorporating EA+ into PbI2 film for stable multiple cations perovskite solar cells with negligible hysteresis." Solar Energy 224 (2021): 868-874.
2. Khan, Ubaid, Tahseen Iqbal, Mehreen Khan, and Rongguang Wu. "SnO2/ZnO as double electron transport layer for halide perovskite solar cells." Solar Energy 223 (2021): 346-350.
3. Naseer, Muhammad Adnan, Muhammad Khurram Tufail, Amjad Ali, Shahid Hussain, Ubaid Khan, and Hai-Bo Jin. "Review on Computational-Assisted to Experimental Synthesis, Interfacial Perspectives of Garnet-Solid Electrolytes for All-Solid-State Lithium Batteries." Journal of The Electrochemical Society (2021).
4. Khan, Qudrat Ullah, Muhammad Waqas Ishaq, Nabila Begum, Karim Khan, Ubaid Khan, Ayesha Tareen Khan, Muhammad Aizaz Ud Din, Muhammad Idrees, and Ling Zhu. "Nanoscale CuTe electrocatalyst immobilized at conductor surface for remarkable hydrogen evolution reaction." International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 46, no. 36 (2021): 18729-18739.
5. Ullah, Naeem, Bin Hu, Ata Ur Rahman Khalid, and Ubaid Khan. "Dynamic focusing of linearly polarized terahertz waves with graphene-loaded metasurface." In 2020 17th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (IBCAST), pp. 69-71. IEEE, 2020.
6. Khan, Abbas Ahmad, Zhinong Yu, Ubaid Khan, Yan Li, and Deborah Eric. "Solution-processed photodetector based on Br incorporated perovskite materials." In AOPC 2019: Nanophotonics, vol. 11336, p. 113360H. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2019.
7. Khan, Ubaid, Yu Zhinong, Abbas Ahmad Khan, Almas Zulfiqar, and Naeem Ullah. "High-performance CsPbI 2 Br perovskite solar cells with Zinc and manganese doping." Nanoscale research letters 14, no. 1 (2019): 1-6.
8. Khan, Ubaid, Yu Zhinong, Abbas Ahmad Khan, and Almas Zulfiqar. "Organic–inorganic hybrid perovskites based on methylamine lead halide solar cell." Solar Energy 189 (2019): 421-425.
9. Khan, Qudrat Ullah, Muhammad Asim Mushtaq, Sayed Ali Khan, Maryam Kiani, Fakhar Zaman, Karim Khan, Ikhtesham Mehmood, Khan Ubaid et al. "Enhancement of mechanical and electrical properties for in-situ compatibilization of immiscible polypropylene/polystyrene blends." Materials Research Express 6, no. 10 (2019): 105301.
10. Kadiresh, P. N., Prem C. Navaash, Ubaid Khan, and Yoga Sundaram. "Solid propellant-fuelled microrocket for space application." International Journal of Ambient Energy 42, no. 11 (2021): 1223-1227.
11. Zulfiqar, Almas, Jianyun Zhang, Ubaid Khan, Haijun Fan, Baolin Li, and Xiaozhang Zhu. "Thermal-assisted Voc increase in an indenoindene-based non-fullerene solar system." Dyes and Pigments 165 (2019): 18-24..
12. Khan, Abbas Ahmad, Zhinong Yu, Ubaid Khan, and Lin Dong. "Solution processed trilayer structure for high-performance perovskite photodetector." Nanoscale research letters 13, no. 1 (2018): 1-10.
13. Tariq, Adnan, Atif Zahid, Ubaid Khan, Naeem Khan, and Faheem Khan. "Implementation of Wavelet transform for monitoring of vital signs through IR-UWB Radar." In 2017 International Conference on Communication, Computing and Digital Systems (C-CODE), pp. 337-340. IEEE, 2017.
14. Tariq, Adnan, Atif Zahid, Khan Ubaid, Naeem Khan, and Faheem Khan. "Implementation of Wavelet transform for monitoring of vital signs through IR-UWB Radar." In 2017 International Conference on Communication, Computing and Digital Systems (C-CODE), pp. 337-340. IEEE, 2017.
15. Khan Ubaid, Rauf Abdur, khan Mehreen, Rongguang Wu, Fude Liu “A Review on Highly Efficient Perovskite Materials for Solar Cell Technology” Accepted in Solid State Technology Accepted
16. Khan Ubaid, Tahseen Iqbal, Rauf Abdur, khan Mehreen, Rongguang Wu “CsF-Assisted Thermal Stability and Improved Crystal Growth in All-Inorganic CsPbIBr2 Solar Cells” Under Review in Applied Physics.
17. Shan Feng, Guandong Yang, Dawei Zheng, Abdur Rauf, Khan Ubaid, Rui Cheng, Lei Wang, Wentao Wang, Fude Liu “Completely eliminating the metal barrier cracks with anodic aluminum oxide substrates for reducing methanol crossover” Under Review in Applied Energy.
18. Rauf Abdur, Wentao Wangc, Dawei Zhenga, Shan Feng, Khan Ubaid, Zhuangchun Wu, Fude Liu “A non-PN junction structure for photovoltaics: Controlling the charge separation in silicon with BaTiO3” Under Review in Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications.
19. Khan Ubaid, Rauf Abdur, khan Mehreen, Rongguang Wu Fude Liu “Preparation technology and stability study of perovskite solar cells” Under Review in Physics Today.