Institute for Advanced Study,
Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China.
Address: Room 526, ZhiZhi Building, Canghai Campus, Nanshan District, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen (518060), China.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2018 - Ph.D: Industrial Chemistry, Kuvempu University, Shimoga, India
20011 - Masters of Technology (M.Tech.): Nanoscience and Technology, Kuvempu University, Shimoga, India
2009 - Masters of Science (M.Sc.): Industrial Chemistry, Sir M.V. Government Science College, Shimoga, Kuvempu University, India
2006 - Bachelor in Science (B.Sc.): Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, and Physics, Sahyadri Science College, Kuvempu University, India.
Department of P.G. Studies and Research in Industrial Chemistry (M.Tech in Nanoscience and Technology), Kuvempu University, India:- Guest Lecturer: August 2011.
Nanomaterials and composite based carbon paste electrode, biosensors, electrochemical sensor for drugs and organic pollutants, electrocatalyst, electropolymerization.
(1) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K.swamy, S. Reddy, W. Zhao, S. Chethana and V.G. Kumar, “ZnO/Functionalized MWCNT and Ag/Functionalized MWCNT Modified Carbon Paste Electrodes for the Determination of Dopamine, Paracetamol and Folic Acid”, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 835 (2019) 96–105.
(2) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K.Swamy, M.H. Mohammed Asif and C.C. Viswanath, “Preparation of Alanine and Tyrosine Functionalized Graphene Oxide Nano Flakes and their Modified Carbon Paste Electrodes for the Determination of Dopamine”, Applied Surface Science 399 (2017) 411–419.
(3) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K. Swamy, U. Chandra and A.W. Gebisa, “Co3O4/CuO Composite Nanopowder/Sodium Dodecylsulphate Modified Carbon Paste Electrode Based Voltammetric Sensors for Detection of Dopamine”, International Journal of Nanotechnology 14 (2017) 930-944.
(4) Mohan Kumar and B.E.K. Swamy, “Role of Heat on the Development of Electrochemical Sensors on Bare and Modified Co3O4/CuO Composite Nanopowder Carbon Paste Electrodes”, Materials Science and Engineering C 58 (2016) 142–152.
(5) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K. Swamy, T.V. Sathisha, and R. Deepa, “Zinc Oxide Modified Carbon Paste Electrode Sensor for Uric Acid: A Cyclic Voltammetric Study”, Analytical and Bioanalytical Electrochemistry, 7:5 (2015) 610-622.
(6) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K. Swamy and D.R Rekha, “Electrosensitive Determination of Dopamine, Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid Using Poly (Benzamide) Film Modified Carbon Paste Electrode”, Science Letters Journal 4:211 (2015) 1-10. ( http://www.cognizure.com/abstract.aspx?p=200638844)
(7) Mohan Kumar and B.E Kumaraswamy, “ZnO Modified Carbon Paste Electrode for the Detection of Folic Acid and Paracetamol: A Cyclic Voltammetric Study”, Journal of Chemical Engineering and Research 2:1 (2014) 121-126.
(8) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K. Swamy and M. Schell, “CdS – Poly (Calmagite) - Modified Carbon Paste Electrode Sensor for Dopamine”, Chemical Sensors 4:14 (2014) 1-9. (http://www.cognizure.com/abstract.aspx?p=107637279)
(9) Mohan Kumar, B.E.K. Swamy, S. Reddy, T.V. Sathisha and J. Manjanna, “Synthesis of ZnO and its Surfactant Based Electrode for the Simultaneous Detection of Dopamine and Ascorbic Acid”, (RSC) Analytical Methods 5 (2013) 735-740.
(10) K.S.J. Kumara, G. Krishnamurthy, B.E.K. Swamy, N.S. Kumar and Mohan Kumar, “Catalytic Performance Study of Nano-cobalt : A Catalyst for Complement to the Heck Coupling Reaction”, Journal of Porous Materials 24 (2017) 1095–1103.
(11) U. Chandra, B.E.K. Swamy, Mohan Kumar and A.W. Gebisa, “Simple Flame Etching of Pencil Electrode for Dopamine Oxidation in Presence of Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid”, International Journal of Nanotechnology 14 (2017) 739-751.
(12) N. B. Ashoka, B.E.K. Swamy, Mohan kumar and H. Jayadevappa, “Preparation of Silica Nanoparticles by Using Rice Husk and their Poly (DL-Serine) Modified Carbon Paste Electrode for the Determination of Dopamine, Serotonin and Folic Acid”, Science Letters Journal 5 (2016) 1-8. (http://www.cognizure.com/scilett.aspx?p=200638885)
(13) S. Reddy, B.E.K. Swamy, S. Aruna, Mohan Kumar, R. Shashanka and H. Jayadevappa, “Preparation of NiO/ZnO Hybrid Nanoparticles for Electrochemical Sensing of Dopamine and Uric Acid”, Chemical Sensors 2:7 (2012) 1-8. (http://www.cognizure.com/abstract.aspx?p=107637237).
(14) S. S. Shankar, B.E.K. Swamy, K. R. Mahanthesha, C. C. Vishwanatha and Mohan Kumar, “Simultaneous Voltammetric Determination of Norepinephrine, Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid by TTAB Modified Carbon Paste Electrode” Analytical and Bioanalytical Electrochemistry 5:5 (2013) 555 – 573.