2009.9-2013.6 Bachelor, Powder Materials Science and Engineering, Hefei University, China
2013.9-2019.6 Doctor, Inorganic Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China, China
1. Exploration and preparation of new superconductors
2. Design of new functional materials and their applications on electrocatalysis and Li-ion batteries
1. I was two times awarded “Excellent League Member” in USTC(University of Science and Technology of China)
2. I won the title of “Outstanding Graduates” of USTC
(1) Miao Wang, Kaibin Tang*, Bi doping effects on superconductivity of novel Pb2Pd alloy. Physica C:Superconductivity and its applications 2019, 565, 1353518.
(2) Miao Wang, Suyuan Zeng, Baichuan Zhu, Dake Wang, Dan Lin, Yi Ren, Lulu Tang, Kaibin Tang*, Influence of Pb doping on superconductivity of α-BiPd and β-Bi2Pd alloys. Materials Research Bulletin 2019, 112, 384-389.
(3) Miao Wang, Kaibin Tang*, A facile synthesis of FePS3@C nanocomposites and their enhanced performance in lithium-ion batteries. Dalton Transactions 2019, 48, 3819-3824.
(4) Miao Wang, Kaibin Tang*, Enhanced electrochemical properties of cellular CoPS@C nanocomposite for HER, OER and Li-ion battery. RSC Advances 2019, 9, 14859-14867.
(5) Miao Wang, Hui Zheng, Wenqi Zhan, Qinxin Luo, Kaibin Tang*, Facile scalable synthesis of germanium@C and germanium chalcogenides@C anodes for high performance lithium-ion batteries. ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 6587-6592.